These are general information about the tour. They will display below the header, and in the Information tab.
Here’s the list of fields:
- Departure Location and Return Location – where the tour starts and where it ends. You can enter addresses or any other info. The locations will display in the Information tab.
- Promo Super Title, Promo Title, and Promo Subtitle – here you can enter title of your tour. The title will show at the start of the Tour info.
- Current Price – price of tour per person. This is the price that will be used in the search form when users filter tours per price. This price is shown in the bar under header on single tours.
- Old Price – old tour price. It can be used for informational and discount purposes. This price won’t show on single tour, only on tours’ lists.
- Discount Title – promo title shown as a ribbon above tour prices on single tour, Tour Single and Tour List elements. It is shown in alternate color.
- Travellers – minimum number of travelers required for the tour. This information will display in the bar below header on single tour, as well as on tour lists.
- Duration – duration of the tour, in days or hours. This information will display in the bar below header on single tour, as well as on tour lists.
- Booking link – if you want to override the function from the customizer (find out more here) that opens up a popup with Contact Form 7 forms that user can use to book this tour, and instead take them to a custom URL – you can use this field and enter the URL here. Once it’s entered, the theme will ignore the popup and will take users to this link that will open up in a new window.
2. Tour Start Dates & Time
Date(s) and Time when the tour starts. The dates will show in Information tab on single tour. If there is more than one date, first one will be visible, and others will display as a dropdown.
3. Tour Media
Here you can add images and videos that will display in gallery tab or in a tour header.
The fields included are:
- Gallery Images – these are the images that will show in Tour Gallery tab on single tour.
- Featured Images – these are the images that will show in single tour’s header if ‘Based on the Content’ header layout is selected.
- Featured Videos – these are the videos that will show in single tour’s header if ‘Based on the Content’ header layout is selected.
4. Tour Information
In this section you can set what is included in the tour price and what isn’t. Tour Includes can be added in Tours >Tour Includes panel on dashboard.
More on Tour Includes in the following sections.
The fields included are:
- Price Include – here you can check what is included in the tour price.
- Price doesn’t include – here you can check what is not included in the price.
Includes are displayed in Information tab on single tour.
- Location Description / More about Tour – here you can add extra info about the tour if it’s necessary. The information will display in Additional info tab on single tour.
5. Tour Plan
In this section you can add tour plan for each day of the tour. Add title, headline, and description in their respective fields.
The information is displayed in Tour Plan tab of single tour.
6. Tour Reviews
In this section author can add his review of the tour and grades, as well as set categories for which the users can leave the rating.
The fields are:
- Author Review Summary – author’s description and review of the tour.
- Author Reviews – ratings for set categories. Ratings will display in the form of the progress bar, with an average grade calculated.
- User Reviews – global settings for categories that users can rate are set in Customize >Tour single panel. This field can be used to override those settings on specific single tour.
This information will display in Reviews tab of single tour.
7. Tour Additional
Here you can add additional info about the tour, such as additional prices, additional customs info, etc.
The fields are:
- Additional Prices – enter title and additional price in their respective fields. Information will appear below ‘Price doesn’t include’ field.
- Additional Info – add any additional info about the tour by entering title and description. Information will appear above ‘Price includes’ field.
- Complementaries – enter complementaries by adding title and description. Information will appear below ‘Price doesn’t include’ field.
Instructions for adding tours courtesy of Travelicious